[OSM-talk] [OSM-newbies] How to convert NAD83 to latitude/longitude?

Kelly Jones kelly.terry.jones at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 00:30:43 GMT 2007

Thanks, Andy. I found that using cURL did exactly what I wanted,
without my having to use Flash, download Java 1.5, etc.

At the risk of offending TPTB (which I believe includes yourself?), I
documented the process:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Using_curl_to_upload_data

and linked the page above to a couple of other wiki pages.

As you suggested, I'm moving this discussion to talk@ and dev at . I'm
cc'nig newbies@ one last time so they'll know where to look for future
messages.