[OSM-talk] How to convert OSM into GML - examples needed

yuri bay ksh_wong at msn.com
Mon Feb 5 17:37:52 GMT 2007

Hi,

Does anyone know where can I find examples on how (i.e. the steps involve
in) to convert OSM into GML?  Is this the best way to import OSM into GRASS?
  I am using WinGRASS on win2k.  I have the OSM dataset (planet.osm) but not
sure what to do with it.  How can I start to convert it into GML?  Do I need
any other software, script editor or programming language such as C ? Your
help is much appreciated.

Regards
Casey Wong