[OSM-talk] Osmarender4: Rendering of untagged/unwayed segments

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Tue Feb 6 19:25:39 GMT 2007

On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 07:53:59PM +0100, Oliver Reimann wrote:
> ive tried the debian example and I got the following message:
>
> XSLException Type is: XalanXPathException
> Message is: The function number 'http://exslt.org/dates-and-times:date' is not
> available.
>
> Also the SVG-File has zero length. Did I forgot to install something?

The example_debian script is a leftover from Osmarender3. You don't need
it really. Just call it through the shell wrapper bin/osmarender.

If that also uses xalan, you should install 'xsltproc', because xalan
doesn't support the date extension. 'xsltproc' is a faster and more
feature-rich XSL translator. (Debian package is called 'xsltproc'.)

Jochen