[OSM-talk] Regarding using osm2pgsql for winGRASS

yuri bay ksh_wong at msn.com
Wed Feb 7 12:47:21 GMT 2007

Hi Artem,

I am trying to compile the osm2pgsql.c using Msys in win2k (to be used for
winGRASS) and the following is part of the list of errors.  I have put both
the libxml/ xmlstring.h and libxml/ xmlreader.h files into the same
directory as the one with osm2psql.c  in.  What seem to be the problem here?
  Where should I put my libxml.dll and why is the compiler not recognise
these files?

libxml/ xmlstring.h: No such file or directory
libxml/ xmlreader.h: No such file or directory
parse error before "reader"
In function: 'StartElement':
'xmlChar' undeclared (first use in this function)

Any advice and suggestions is much appreciated.  Many thanks

best regards
Casey Wong