[OSM-talk] Osmarender4 slippy map (preview)

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sat Feb 10 15:29:53 GMT 2007

Hi,

Francisco R. Santos wrote:
> Did osmarender4 have a patch to not display road names upside down? or
> did I imagine it?

It does, and it works in many cases in the examples I have provided, but
it cannot (for XSLT reasons beyond my understanding) work when segments
are not ordered properly within a way.

(The same with the little gaps that sometimes exist where road segments
meet an an angle, like here:
http://openstreetmap.gryph.de/slippymap/tiles/17/65494/43581.png - does
not normally happen and is an indication of the segments not being in
the right order. "The right order" meaning any sequence from one end of
the way to the other, but not a hopscotch pattern.)

Bye
Frederik