[OSM-talk] [OT] Camera icon?

Andreas Volz lists at brachttal.net
Tue Feb 13 08:45:19 GMT 2007

Am Tue, 13 Feb 2007 08:21:59 +0000 schrieb Nick Whitelegg:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Is anyone able to point me in the direction of a freely-available
> camera icon? Ideally quite small (up to 16x16) but suitable for
> overlaying on a slippy map background.

Hello,

I've dozen of different cameras in SVG and PNG format from varous Linux
themes. You could find them on openclipart.org (currently unavailable).

Here[1] is an alternative source for this icons. And here[2] is a
source on gnome.org. For license look into the package. But I think
they're compatible with OSM.

regards
Andreas

[1] http://librsvg.sourceforge.net/theme.php