[OSM-talk] sotm submissions

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 14:04:14 GMT 2007

Thats a good point Jochen.  You could write a talk about MySQL to wake
up discover OSM running Postgres ;-).  The deadline is set for 30th
March.  We need to have a deadline so that we can put out a program,
but if you need to change your talk after this point, I'm sure we can
accomodate it.

Cheers,

--
Nick Black