[OSM-talk] tiles at home

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Sun Feb 18 16:27:01 GMT 2007

I've been playing with tiles at home this afternoon (on Windows).

If I run 'perl tilesGen_noGD.pl', it says
  Undefined subroutine &main::ReadConfig called at tilesGen_noGD.pl line 32.

Indeed there is no ReadConfig in the file. I don't know perl: is this a
built in function somewhere? I've added all the packages listed in
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Windows%40home

Help!

(If I run tilesGen.pl it says
  Can't locate GD.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Perl/site/lib C:/Perl/lib .)
at tilesGen.pl line 9.
I see the documentation which says use tilesGen_noGD instead, but is there
no GD.pm available for Windows? It's not listed in the ppm list. Or is there
somewhere else to get it from? Obviously, I'd prefer to run this one.)

David