[OSM-talk] Fw: Interesting tags

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Wed Feb 28 18:21:24 GMT 2007

It's something of a shame that (at least I don't think it is) the planet
analysis is no longer done, that always threw up some interesting
results....

Nick

Sent by:        talk-bounces at openstreetmap.org
To:     Lester Caine <lester at lsces.co.uk>
cc:     OSM Talk <talk at openstreetmap.org>
Subject:        Re: [OSM-talk] Interesting tags

Speaking of interesting tags, can't let this one go by unnoticed:
<tag k="name" v="MICK LOCKWOOS PLUSH PAD WHERE EVEY NITE IS
PARTY NITE" />

John