[OSM-talk] Reply to list

Dean Earley dean at earlsoft.co.uk
Thu Jan 4 17:52:12 GMT 2007

Andy Armstrong wrote:
> On 4 Jan 2007, at 13:57, Ben Ward wrote:
>> Wow... That is quite possibly one of the most blinkered
>> I-am-right-and-you're-stupid, arrogant, unix-centric justifications
>> I've ever read.
>
> How's it unix-centric? A decent mail client on any platform will do
> the right thing. I'm using Mail.app on Mac OS X - but Thunderbird
> does the right thing on any platform. I don't know if Outlook does -
> but Outlook is not a great mail client regardless of your platform
> preference.

Thunderbird here (native) has Reply and Reply to all.
Both go to the "reply to" address (or the From), but all includes the
sender as well.
I haven't seen any "reply to list" buttons or settings anywhere in TB.

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean at earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/
web:    http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk