[OSM-talk] Fw: [Geowanking] China policy on Mapping Data

Dave osm.list at randomjunk.co.uk
Fri Jan 5 10:58:37 GMT 2007

This is a country with the following as part of the customs declaration:

"Articles Prohibited ... Printed matter, films, photographs, gramophone
records, cinematographic films, tapes (audio & video), compact discs (audio
& video), storage media for computers and other articles which are
detrimental to the political, economic, cutural and moral interests of
China."

There's basically a yes/no tick box next to all of that.

The line before asks whether you have any "radio transmitters, radio
receivers, communication security equipments" (sic)

I'd think twice.