[OSM-talk] subversion in API

hanoj enemy at mail.muni.cz
Sun Jan 7 15:59:01 GMT 2007

Hello,
Two months ago we started before the OSM in Czechia. We have much data
in standard quality in OSM for 3 towns (Prague, Brno, Trebic).

But a new user came: unregistered in WikiOSM, without consulting the old
users or reading "Getting Invoveld" he edited global (thousands of
nodes) or local data and made many BUG in topology, data standards and
tagging, OSM license.

Colud we have an application to view map editing history and compare
differrent versions (like history in MediaWiki) and change the situation
back?

This is only an involuntary nonsense action, but what shall we do, if an
aggressor comes?

best regards

hanoj
OSM Czechia