[OSM-talk] k/v for import of list of gas stations of France?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Jan 8 21:16:53 GMT 2007

[Marcus Bauer]
> Fred has a csv list of +1000 gas stations in France.
>
> I wrote a small perl script to convert them into a .osm file. Before
> importing such a large number my questions is whether the following tags
> make sense:

This is very cool.  In December 2005 we got a donation of several
points of interest (lodging, aktivities, el-shops) for Norway in CSV
format.  No-one have imported it yet, as far as I can tell.
Check
<URL:http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2005-December/001772.html>.

Any chance your script can read these files too?

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen