[OSM-talk] Building OSM-Packages for installing?

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Fri Jan 12 18:59:55 GMT 2007

On Friday 12 January 2007 15:46, Immanuel Scholz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > What it really boils down to as an end result is getting the GUI to help
> > the user more.  So I should probably get off my arse and submit some
> > changes to JOSM.
>
> Have a look at http://josm.eigenheimstrasse.de/wiki/AnnotationPresets. If
> you can provide some preset xml files, you are free to put a hint on the
> page (or  maybe on
> http://josm.eigenheimstrasse.de/wiki/Help/Preferences/Map)

Since it seems to be more and more complicated to setup all programms and
tools for OSM. My question: Is there anyone on the list, who is capable of
building packages which would install all those tools? I already started to
put some of the smaller perl-based-tools into the the gpsdrive Package, but
this is not really the right place and in the long term we have to take them
out again. So building separate osm.tar.gz(Unix), osm.deb (Debian), osm.rpm
SuSe, FC5 Packages would be great. So any volunteers?

--
Jörg (Germany, Munich)

http://www.ostertag.name/
TeamSpeak2: ts2.ostertag.name, user: tweety, Channel: "GPS Drive"
irc://irc.oftc.net/#osm
Tel.: +49 89 420950304