[OSM-talk] StateOfTheMap Conference - IRC brainstorm session this Wednesday

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jan 15 12:21:43 GMT 2007

There will be an IRC session on irc://irc.oftc.net/#osm at 20:00 GMT/UTC
this Wednesday 17th January. The purpose of the discussion will be to enable
those interested in participation or organisation of the event to brainstorm
ideas to help shape the proceedings. We will be considering technical,
mapping, cartography, social and practical aspects amongst anything else
that crops up.

All are welcome to join in. I'll put up a rough agenda covering some of the
points we would like to consider before Wednesday.

Note you can reach the wiki page for the Conference by using:
www.stateofthemap.org

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson