[OSM-talk] stats

Thomas Walraet thomas at walraet.com
Mon Jan 15 21:01:04 GMT 2007

Rhys Powell a écrit :
> Ben Robbins wrote:
> snip
>> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Stats#Top_100_Users_with_the_most_map_node_edits_with_time
>>
> snip
>
> Looking at this, as we use email-addresses (or is it just me) as the
> username to upload the updates, how do the names get up there as part of
> the stats?
>
> Just wondering as I have always wanted my name up in lights :)

When you are logged, you can should a "screen name" in a box on the left
of the screen.

But if you already in the page above, giving a screen name will not help
you : I did it and now I appear twice in it ("thomas walraet" and
"thomas at walraet dot com" instead of one entry with a better position)

The screen name is used for the public trace.

(BTW, the server seems dead at the moment. (www and the REST API))