[OSM-talk] Problem Solved WAS: Re: Server slowness

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Tue Jan 16 02:25:11 GMT 2007

Ahh, thanks Nick.  As I recall there was an OSM-talk posting in the
latter part of 2006 with an RSS link.  I wonder how many have done
the same as I? I of course clicked it to see what it would do (being
a bit old in the tooth for this new fangled RSS stuff).  I checked my
browser (Opera) and find it has been merrily checking every three
hours ever since.  I've disabled it now.

Mike
Manila