[OSM-talk] Server slowness

Nick Hill nick at nickhill.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 11:20:23 GMT 2007

Martin Spott wrote:
> SteveC wrote:
>> * @ 16/01/07 06:42:31 AM Martin.Spott at mgras.net wrote:
>>> Please tell me when you're ready and
>>> we'll try to discuss this in a more reasonable way.
>> The barrier to entry is to just prove your point. It's that simple.
>>
>> Please come back with timings showing your schema is faster than mysql
>> as it stands.

> I take this response as a proof that you are probably unwilling or
> simply incapable of understanding the point why I decided to
> participate into this discussion.

Dear Martin
I think if you come back later and read the post, you will see that you have
responded to Steve's request for evidence with an ad-hominem attack.

That is somewhat ironic, as that is what you are implying of Steve.

Nevertheless, I hope that after a cooling off period, this discussion will be
responded to sooner or later with hard evidence.