[OSM-talk] mapnik db rendering

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Wed Jan 17 15:21:52 GMT 2007

I've added bits so that this layer now auto-renders whatever you look at
providing tiles dont currently exist or are >1 week old. Oh and its got
the latest planet. So look at an area and if its old/not there, its now
in the queue to render. Come back in a bit and it will be. (unless its a
blank tile and its then just thrown away)

I've switched round the highway colours (I think) so as new tiles render
they get the 'proper' way around.

After the next planet dump I'll write something to automagically update
to the latest planet every week.

have fun,