[OSM-talk] OSM Java Applet

Marcus Bauer marcus.bauer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 23:49:22 GMT 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 16:08 +0000, Nick Black wrote:

> I experimented with disabling deletion of nodes that have segments, so
> that you have to delete the seg fisrt, then the node, stoping orphan
> segments - which could be usefull, but also prevents the deletion of
> orphan segments.

When I delete a node out of a way it should automatically delete one
segment and reconnect the other. Imho that's how JOSM works. Same goes
for segments: if I delete a node and there is only one segment attached,
it should just delete the segment too. I would prefer this to any
necessity of sequentially deleting segments/nodes.