[OSM-talk] Cambridge complete!

Barnett, Phillip Phillip.Barnett at itn.co.uk
Fri Jan 19 11:51:35 GMT 2007

Congratulations David! I'd like to add that David has done a sterling
job, of which he's right to be proud. He's also been very thorogh with
regard to keeping standards high in terms of labelling etc.

I suggest David gets one of those Star thingies for outstanding
achievement, and also suggest a picture of the week for next week....

Phillip

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD