[OSM-talk] db and user statistics update

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri Jan 19 12:07:42 GMT 2007

[Etienne Cherdlu]
> When I look at this on both OSM and Google I can't see any significant
> difference.  What method did you use to show that there is a difference?

I used the slippery map, and specified the coordinate in the URL.  I
ended up on the other side of the fjord, several kilometers north of
the correct location.

I'm unable to verify that the problem still exist, as I am unable to
get any tiles to show up in my browser.  Not sure what has changed
since yesterday, when OSM worked for me. :(

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen