[OSM-talk] yahoo image of my neighborhood

Robert T Wyatt robert.wyatt at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jan 22 21:25:22 GMT 2007

It happened that the area by my house was imaged while Cirque du Soleil was
in town visiting:

http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=h&trf=0&lon=-97.701915&lat=30.289811&mag=1

This image contains both my house and the Cirque du Soleil tents. Their
tents are set up on an abandoned airport which is being redeveloped right
now (the images are already out of date) and they were not performing at
the time of the image. The visible cars are from the crew and contractors.

(I don't know where they will perform this year since that area will be
unavailable.)