[OSM-talk] Everyone go out and log something today and the stats at midnight will show 50million trackpoints in the database!

J.D. Schmidt jdsmobile at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 13:07:25 GMT 2007

Andy Robinson skrev:
> Ok folks, if you ever needed an excuse to go out and log a gps track then
> today is the day. We need less than 200,000 trackpoints to hit the amazing
> 50 million mark. So lets see how many logs we can jointly get uploaded today
> and hit that memorable accomplishment.

Currently uploading all my tracklogs from January 2007. Should be around
269,000 trackpoints.

Normally I first upload them after processing them in JOSM making nodes,
segments and ways, but lets push the DB over 50 Mill, then I can process
them later during the cold grey winter evenings :)

J.D. "Dutch" Schmidt