[OSM-talk] Everyone go out and log something today and the stats atmidnight will show 50million trackpoints in the database!

J.D. Schmidt jdsmobile at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 15:23:22 GMT 2007

Andy Robinson skrev:
> Robert Hart [mailto:Robert.Hart at BuroHappold.com] wrote:
>> Sent: 24 January 2007 9:41 AM
>> To: Andy Robinson; OSM
>> Subject: RE: [OSM-talk] Everyone go out and log something today and the
>> stats atmidnight will show 50million trackpoints in the database!
>>
>> What's the easiest way of monitoring the total?
>>

> The raw stats are run at midnight GMT so we will not know whether we hit
> 50mil today until the stats next run tonight. You view the page here:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/stats/data_stats.html
>
> Cheers
>
> Andy

We are currently over the 50 Mill mark. I'm tallying all points uploaded
today, and knowing that I uploaded 134,532 gpspoints over the last over,
and that the tally for gpspoints uploaded 4 hours ago said 200,288
points, we should be set.

Myestimate says that the user uploading point nr 50 million, is sxpert
in this file :
http://www.openstreetmap.org/traces/user/sxpert/15603/download
or this file :
http://www.openstreetmap.org/traces/user/sxpert/15604/download