[OSM-talk] London party maps

OJW streetmap at blibbleblobble.co.uk
Wed Jan 24 23:03:40 GMT 2007

"Each sector will have a map of the existing OSM coverage, and an
out-of-copyright street map to help with street naming, and a printout of the
Yahoo imagery overlain with the existing data (see illustrations)."

Sector 1b seems to already have this on the wiki. But are old maps and outline
osmarenders available for the other zones?  I'm meeting some people who don't
want to faff visiting Fleet Street to pick up maps, just get out exploring a
different part of London without the delay, so can we have some more outline
maps available they can print before arriving.

Has any aerial-photo tracing been done in advance to put correct street
positions on the blank maps, or are people expected to do that afterwards and
correlate it with their notes?