[OSM-talk] Cambridge map

Gareth Eason gareth.eason at signal2noise.co.uk
Wed Jan 31 03:54:35 GMT 2007

David Earl wrote:
> If anyone is interested, I have now prepared a Cambridge map for printing
> onto A1. It was a tortuous process! I tried various routes, but all of the
[snip]

	Superb work! I left Cambridge a few years back, but it's great to see a
nice map with the most important features (The Golden Hind and Milton
Arms) detailed on Milton Road... the stories I could tell, etc., etc. ;-)

	One question: I notice that there is a pub marked "The Burleigh Arms"
on the corner of East Road and Burleigh Street. This used to be the Boat
Race ( http://nexus.signal2noise.co.uk/~boatrace/ ) and when we left,
was converted to "The Vine." Has it had another transformation?

	Best regards,
	-->Gar