[OSM-talk] License

A Morris aledmorris2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 20:07:00 GMT 2007

I vote for keeping CC.

I'm totally happy with my CC-licensed map data being used in proprietary
navigation systems, speed camera warning systems, printed maps sold in
shops, websites with adverts, etc, but when said vendor discovers a new
speed camera, I want them to be forced to add that speed camera back into
OSM.

That simply won't happen if OSM is PD.