[OSM-talk] VIDEO: using OSM map in Oziexplorer for navigation

Alilo Alilo 3alilo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 20:08:04 GMT 2007

It runs on a PC with windows 2000 on it (the music you hear is also coming
from the PC earlier I was running it on my PDA

The map have been convereted from OSM to SVG and then from SVG to PNG with
Inskape and then from PNG to GIF with Photoshop and from GIF to ozf using
oziexplorer (this is a loooooooooooonng process) with many problems from
Inkskape and specially photoshop that can't handle easily very large files.