[OSM-talk] Survey: How to pay the OSM bill

Ralf Zimmermann Ralf at Zimmermann.com
Sun Jul 1 12:22:19 BST 2007

> Unfortunately I didn't find any overview about osm bookkeeping. Thus I
> neither have a clue how much money the project burnt in the past nor
> how much costs we should expect in the foreseeable future. Steve, can
> you shed some light on the financial aspects of the project?

I agree that we should have some visibility of the financial situation.

If there is some money needed immediately, I guess I am not the only one
prepared to donate some money for keeping OSM running.

I would not expect people to send money to OSM when nobody knows what it
is spent for. So a bit of information from the core team could be a good
start.

Ralf
Munich, Germany