[OSM-talk] advertising

Barnett, Phillip Phillip.Barnett at itn.co.uk
Mon Jul 2 15:27:02 BST 2007

Ah, yes, it's now appearing sporadically as an overlay. It comes and
goes, though.
Not keen on seeing it on the map, though, sorry. Prefer adverts on the
sides if we HAVE to have them. A map attempts to portray the truth on
the ground - an advert is just what someone's paid to display, which
may, or may not, be particularly 'truthful' (ie, 'come and eat the
tastiest burgers in London here')

Cheers

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER