[OSM-talk] New hardware for servers

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Jul 3 16:12:26 BST 2007

In message <be684e7e0707030758j514d0ben163d30987c2caa2a at mail.gmail.com>
        Yann <yann.hamon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, looking at the munin stats, I think there are several points where
> the configuration of mysql and apache could be improved; is there a
> sys-admin mailing list for openstreetmap? Who should I talk to to get
> involved there? I sent two mails to steve, but they stay unanswered :(

Well as far as the web server (www.openstreetmap.org) is concerned
you can talk to me, but be aware that it runs lighthttpd not apache.

As far as the database is concerned, I may be able to help, and if
not I can try and get it to somebody that can.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/