[OSM-talk] middle aged car driving golf players?

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 4 11:44:26 BST 2007

Tom Hughes wrote:
>Sent: 04 July 2007 11:30 AM
>To: talk at openstreetmap.org
>Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] middle aged car driving golf players?
>
>In message
><!&!AAAAAAAAAAAuAAAAAAAAAOKaD4mR3JBOrEpRon92nMgBANp/H2q5kHFIvKMsnZiQaZAAAAA
>BxJAAABAAAADEVN6ZBsbXSZO3eDQKLhqLAQAAAAA=@blueyonder.co.uk>
>        Andy Robinson <Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> +1 for that. We really ought to get the API doling out the licence stuff
>> asap. Sorry I'm not sending a patch that does so :-(
>
>I can make the change if somebody lets me know what it needs to say.

I assume we are still using http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/

So something perhaps like?:

<copyright>
<author> OpenStreetMap </author>
<year> 2007 </year>
<license> http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/ </license>
</copyright>

Now is the copyright better as "OpenStreetMap
Contributors/project/community"? Does it have any real meaning anyway?

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk