[OSM-talk] middle aged car driving golf players?

Chris Fleming me at chrisfleming.org
Wed Jul 4 14:14:06 BST 2007

Steve Coast wrote:

> On 4 Jul 2007, at 11:53, 80n wrote:
>> <cc:requires rdf:resource="http://web.resource.org/cc/ShareAlike"/>
>
> gah, RDF.
>
> Do we really have to spit all that out every time? It's not like
> anybody's ever going to use it.
>
> When you sign up it says you license your data under our license. If
> it just said you agree when you download too, you wouldn't need all that.
Although I'm pretty sure that you no longer need an account to
download.... (?)

It does seem a bit wasteful to include it. I can think of several ways
that we could do this.. .but I'm not sure if it's worth it.  We do now
include a field for authors, could we make the definition of the XML
output implicitly imply that data is CC-SA?

Cheers
Chris

--
http://www.chrisfleming.org/