[OSM-talk] middle aged car driving golf players?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Jul 4 14:34:41 BST 2007

Hi,

> Steve Coast <steve at asklater.com> writes:
>> When you sign up it says you license your data under our license. If
>> it just said you agree when you download too, you wouldn't need all
>> that.
>
> But you don't need to sign up for downloading data.

Personall, I'd think that a note on the web site like

"By downloading our data you acknowledge that it is licensed under ..."

would be sufficient. But others seem to view this differently and, as
often in these matters, who's to say what is "correct"?

Of course people would not necessarily see such a message if they
just use JOSM or such, but the same holds true for license data given
out with each answer...

Bye
Frederik