[OSM-talk] advertising

Immanuel Scholz imi at eigenheimstrasse.de
Fri Jul 6 13:52:55 BST 2007

Just for the records:

I agree with all of Federick's statements. I hope the London guys will
remove the ads soon.

And I want to rerequest the whole database information from Steve.
It might be necessary to fork the project, if it continues in a
direction some of the user base cannot identify themself with.

Ciao, Imi.

Frederik Ramm wrotes: