[OSM-talk] Illustrating Map Features with Pictures was Re: map features - waterway: Some clarification?!?

Francisco R. Santos frsantos at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 10:41:00 BST 2007

It could also be useful to have a "Sample City", in a "Sample Country", with
roads, streets, subways, airports, parks, schools, fuel stations, etc, etc,
somewhere in the middle of the ocean, or in a parallel readonly server. This
way, anybody can contact to that server and see, not only how it is
rendered, but also how these features are really tagged.