[OSM-talk] map features - waterway: Some clarification?!?

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 11:37:55 BST 2007

On 7/7/07, Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping at web.de> wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> I've updated the wiki text, could you have a look?
>
> The "example" column is still missing, so adding map examples of these
> things is a good idea even after the text clarification ;-)

On this note, is there any way I can find where a given tag is used? I
want to grab a render of some lock_gates, and link to their position
on the slippy map (and probably link to a picture of them on flickr) -
but short of coming the countryside I don't know where any are in the
system. Ideas anyone?

Cheers,
Andy