[OSM-talk] IBM Thinkplace Proposal

graham graham at theseamans.net
Sun Jul 8 10:39:32 BST 2007

Brett Henderson wrote:

> * What can you do?
> We need people to rate the idea and provide comments here.
> https://services.alphaworks.ibm.com/thinkplace/viewIdea.wss?c=31589

How is this going? I can't get access (I've forgotten my ibm password
and there's no 'remind me' option, not will it let me create a new
registration with the same email address)

It seems like IBM involvement could potentially resolve all the issues
people have been discussing with server replication, funding for
hardware, etc, so I'm surprised there's not been more discussion here -
don't know whether it's because people missed the bit about this in the
original mail, or nervousness about discussing commercial involvement in
the light of recent flames.

Graham