[OSM-talk] borrowing a bicycle for frida v at stateofthemap

Luka Frelih luka at ljudmila.org
Tue Jul 10 19:32:13 BST 2007

hello everyone, especially manchester natives and bikemappers!

i'm coming to the conference this weekend and bringing along my Frida V
bicycle mapping gear.
you can see some details about it on the project site
http://twiki.ljudmila.org/bin/view/Luka/FridaV
it would be great to have it in action there to try out and not just its
parts on display.

so i am looking for someone who could lend a bicycle to mount Frida onto
for the duration of the conference - from friday to sunday. ideally it'd
be a womens city bike, but really any bike will do as long as it has a
rack on the back. there is a box that comes on the back, a control panel
that goes on the handlebar and a camera that mounts at the front of the
frame.

let me know if you could help, in private mail or on this list!

also looking forward to all the feedbacks youll have on what it needs to
make it a really good livemapping tool for openstreetmap. right now it
is more geared towards wifi spotting and psychogeography.

best,
LF