[OSM-talk] Mysterious straight line from UK to Italy

Barnett, Phillip Phillip.Barnett at itn.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 18:57:33 BST 2007

Has anybody else noticed the apparent road from the UK to Italy (and
possibly beyond)?

It's visible in Mapnik, but not Osmarender on the slippy map, for
instance at
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.109927563435576&lon=0.4032842261281
5074&zoom=10 where you can see it going from NW to SE. No such data is
visible in JOSM, so it appears to be an artefact in Mapnik.

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON