[OSM-talk] no replay-to header at talk

Matthias Julius lists at julius-net.net
Wed Jul 11 20:15:44 BST 2007

Holger Issle <Holger at Issle.de> writes:

> On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:40:51 +0100, Dave wrote:
>
>> There doesn't seem to be a problem to me. Other than the number of
>> people in the To: field increasing a bit. And mailman is sensible
>> enough not to send you dupes for these.
>
> Ah really? Why then do I get the mails on the list plus in my personal
> mail?

It's a per user configuration option.  And it is the default since
some release of Mailman.

And it is not perfect.  The "right" way to automatically sort list
mails into their folders is filtering by the List-Id header (That's
what I do at least).  The direct replies obviously don't have one, so
they don't get filtered correctly.

Matthias