[OSM-talk] no replay-to header at talk

Alex Mauer hawke at hawkesnest.net
Wed Jul 11 21:34:35 BST 2007

Bruce Cowan wrote:
>> the effect of "reply to all").  Yes, I could use "reply to list" or
>> "reply to newsgroup" but let me tell you, those big "reply" buttons are
>> a lot easier to hit than buried menu options.  Perhaps it would be
>
> Thank god for Evolution's "Reply to List".

If you were suggesting that there is a "reply to list" feature I should
be using, then you didn't read my message closely enough.

If you were trying to suggest that Evolution is "better" for having a
"reply to list" button and I should use that instead of Thunderbird,
then I simply disagree -- Evo is quite bad at newsgroups.

If you were cheering the fact that you're not affected by these
interface options, congratulations.

Otherwise, I don't understand your point.

-Alex Mauer "hawke"