[OSM-talk] [OSM-dev] Any plans for OSM on OpenMoko?

Stefan Baebler stefan.baebler at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 15:07:21 BST 2007

If someone wants to play with it, it is possible to do so with an emulator:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/OpenMoko_under_QEMU

Unfortunately Assisted GPS isn't working in the emulator yet, but
reading NMEA stream from an emulated serial / usb port should do the
trick for now (feeding it from a prerecorded NMEA log or a real
connected GPS unit).

IMO these projects are just made for each other!

greets,
     Stefan