[OSM-talk] See you in Manchester (?)

Luka Frelih luka at ljudmila.org
Fri Jul 13 00:55:24 BST 2007

> tomorrow night. If all goes well I'll be at the Kro Bar around 21h and
> hope to see some of you there. If you're having drinks elsewhere then
> let me know ;-)

anyone keen on meeting or mapping in the afternoon before the welcome
thing at 6 can text or call my phone 07904872579. grant slater and
myself are coming from london in his car and will probably be somewhere
around the center of manchester from about 1pm on.

and again, if you know anyone willing to let me mount mapping equipment
on their bike for the weekend, do let me know.

see you there!
LF