[OSM-talk] Yahoo approves of JOSM plugin

Immanuel Scholz imi at eigenheimstrasse.de
Fri Jul 13 09:10:19 BST 2007

Hi,

>> Does that mean people may not use YWMS and JOSM together in a car
>> while navigating?
>
> Does this setup use the Yahoo Maps API street data layers, connected
> in some way to a GPS, for in car navigation?

Hm, yes. I guess so. People could download Yahoo images via the API
while plotting tracklogs via livegps plugin and use this to navigate,
e.g. make sure they don't drive streets twice.

So YWMS should state which plugins are not legal to use together with
it? (means: everything that imports gps-data "in live" while driving)

Ciao, Imi.

--
DF0E A04F 7063 69C5 A76B  7557 0A77 608F 9172 3535