[OSM-talk] See you in Manchester (?)

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Fri Jul 13 09:45:03 BST 2007

Frederik Ramm wrote:

> breaks) until I arrive at the Ibis (Charles St.) Hotel in Manchester

I'm staying at Hatters (youth hostel) on Newton Street in central
Manchester, arrived Thursday evening after having seen Bletchley
Park (codebreakers' museum, near Milton Keynes).  Today Friday I'm
going for the Museum of Science and Industry (www.msim.org.uk) in
central Manchester where they have "Baby" on display, allegedly
the world's first stored program computer (1948).  I could
probably spend all day there, or meetup around 4pm somehwere?  Or
for lunch at the museum?

According to www.stateofthemap.org, the official SOTM meetup is
planned at 6pm at Kro Bar.  Their address is 325 Oxford Road,
between Dover Street and Crafton Street, near Manchester
University campus.  Oxford Street and Oxford Road start in the
city center and go out in the south-east direction. City buses
41,42,43 go that way, I'm told.

> let me know ;-) my mobile number is +49 178 1962197. Anyone else

Mine is +46-70-7891609.

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)