[OSM-talk] SOTM07 talks - recordings now appearing online

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Mon Jul 16 14:45:57 BST 2007

Andy

That is excellent. Thanks indeed to Jon (and his son?) for their quiet
diligence and professionalism.
Listened to first bit of one and sound quality seems excellent.
Assuming that most of the PPT files are also going to be available is it
going to be possible to link to them from here (or from OpenGeoData or
from wiki) so folks can have benefit of the visuals on the more
technical presentations and sync for themselves the audio and video?
I attended all three workshops and am very keen to catch up as much as
possible on the presentations I unfortunately had to consequently miss.

cheers
STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Learning and Technical Support Unit Manager
School of Health and Social Sciences
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk