[OSM-talk] State of the Map - Feedback

John McKerrell john at mckerrell.net
Tue Jul 17 14:23:31 BST 2007

On 17 Jul 2007, at 08:45, 80n wrote:
> Some questions:
> 1 Was it useful?
Absolutely

> 2 Would you attend again next year?
If I can make it

> 3 What was good about the conference?
So many talks, so many people talking about different ways to create
and use OSM data.

> 4 What was bad about the conference?
So many talks! Somehow I didn't really think it needed to be
different though. I wasn't too fatigued by it but then maybe that's
because I left relatively early on Saturday night ;-)

> 5 Was it good value for money?
Completely, especially for us local folks.

> 6 Should it have been longer?
Probably not.

> 7 Was the food OK?
Food was nice, did seem to be a relatively limited selection though

> 8 Was the beer OK?
Fine by me but then I drink Guinness.

> 9 Where should it be held next year?
Somewhere outside the UK I guess. As some people have suggested
somewhere with little coverage might be an idea. Definitely close to
good cheap transport links if possible though as most people are
paying for themselves.

> 10 Any other comments?

Just thanks to everyone, had a great time and looking forward to next
year.

John