[OSM-talk] People's Map

Paul Jaggard paul at jaggard.net
Mon Jul 23 12:24:13 BST 2007

Steve Chilton wrote:

In my talk at SOTM I mentioned a further conference for anyone
interested in cartography in the wider sense than just the OSM field. I
would encourage you to have a look at the programme and consider
attending some or all of this excellent networking opportunity, and to
also listen to AND INFLUENCE "traditional cartographers".
Artem Pavlenko and Nick Black are both giving presentations, and will be
sharing a platform with the People's Map project (should be
interesting!).

---

Ask 'em which M32 I should take into Bristol in the mornings

http://www.peoplesmap.com/?y=177152&x=363328&level=7&layer=PEOPLESMAP

cf. http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.4958&lon=-2.5362&zoom=12

:-)

Paul (southglos)